Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quiltathon Accomplishment


Well, I think it was a successful day. I got this quilt top started and finished, however I can't decide if I like it. Either it's kind-of-neat or the wildest, ugliest thing I've ever seen. One or the other...no in-between here. I do know that I want to thank Judy L. for doing the Quiltathons. I never would have thought to give myself permission to sew all day but with Judy's encouragement I'm thinking...What a brillant idea!...and..Why hadn't I thought of this on my own? Whether or not my accomplishment was successful, it was a very enjoyable day that I took for myself...How wonderful!

3 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

No--it's neat, not ugly! I was just looking at a pattern similar to it called "Fiesta"--it's in the McCall's American Patchwork and Quilting for October 2008. I was thinking about making it!!

Sherry said...

I think it is terrific. If you really don't like it, well, it would be very happy at my house! LOL

Good Job!

Vicky said...

It's wonderful! I smiled when I looked at it! A beautiful use of those gorgeous fabrics!