Friday, August 8, 2008

Quiltathon here I come.

What perfect timing for a Quiltathon. Knowing there was one this weekend kept me going all week. Two of my children start school on Monday...Yes! August 11..isn't that disgusting. We moved to Indiana 7 years ago and I have never gotten used to starting school that early. So, we cleaned up bedrooms that hadn't been cleaned very much all summer...too many other fun things to do in the summer and got haircuts and did a little shopping and of course went to a movie matinee. Can't go to a movie in the middle of the day once school starts. That took care of the kids. This morning I played golf with my husband so he shouldn't complain if I sew all day tommorrow although I do really like to play golf and I did shoot a 92 and that is for 18 holes, not 9...thats a record for me. I have only broken 100 once before. This afternoon I grocery shopped and did laundry so tonight I can get everything ready to sew tommorrow.

No comments: