Saturday, November 15, 2008

Judy's Star BOM #8

I've been so busy sewing for Christmas and trying to get some things done (things I can't talk about YET because I'm not so sure they wouldn't read about it here and that wouldn't be a good thing) that I forgot it was the 15th and time for another block, so I was thrilled to find Judy's Star BOM #8 this morning. I decided to get it done right away. This block (#8) and the last block (#7) didn't go together as easily as the other but I think its just me. I need to slow down a little and focus.

We're starting to get quite a few stars aren't we? I'm not so sure I like the dark brown as the tips of my star(its not very soft looking) but I thought I needed another star with dark brown star points to go with the one other star block I have that has dark brown star points.

8 comments:

Linda B. said...

Wow! Your blocks are sure pretty! I like the touch of black in each one! Classy! Linda B.

julieQ said...

Absolutely so pretty! I have one lonely block done, and have all the rest of the patterns printed. I must get busy!!

JudyL said...

Love the colors you've used! I'm so proud of you for keeping up!

Luckybear said...

Your colors are great. All the blocks look wonderful together.

-Kari

Jean said...

Wow, all of your blocks look great. I am having such a hard time with block 8. I don't know a thing about paper piecing. So I am winging it. Right now it is half done, I put it on the side until I am done being frustraited with it. I hope to get back to it tomorrow morning.
Jean

Kare said...

I love the dark chocolate points on your star with the green! Awesome block!

WIPPYSPLACE said...

oh wow--WONDERFUL I wouldnt change a thing--I am a big fan of brown in any shade--so if you dont want?!?!?>>>>
keep up the good work!

Dot said...

Love your blocks. And your color seletions are wonderful. Nice work.