Saturday, December 6, 2008

Judy's Quiltlthon and Star BOM #9


All I really want to do is decorate and bake for Christmas but I was good and took the morning to participate in the quiltathon and do block #9 in Judy Laquidara Star BOM. How's that for killing two birds with one stone?...Is that cheating? I don't think so! My block looks a little dull to me but it's done. I also did some catching up with a BOM that my quilt guild is doing. Its going to be a calendar quilt as you can see. It started in July. I really want it to have a fun, qwirky look but haven't really been happy with them till I got to Nov. and Dec. I'd also like to use a striped sashing that brings all the colors together and that gives me something to shop for. I'll know its right when I see it...I think.

2 comments:

whimzeestitches said...

Hi Nancy - glad to be quilting with you and Judy today - sew much fun!

Judy Laquidara said...

You did great! Did you get some decorating done too?