Sunday, February 15, 2009

Deep dish pizza



Before living here in southern Indiana,we lived in the Chicago area. There are many things I enjoy here that would not have been possible in Chicago but many things I think of and miss from my time spent in civilization, one being deep dish pizza. There isn't anywhere to get deep dish pizza here and I mean it just doesnt' exist here. I was in the grocery store last week picking up some frozen pizza for my son and I thought of that deep dish pizza and I couldn't believe it ....I still think this is weird but there in the frozen food was a frozen deep dish pizza from Leonardo's of Naperville. Thats where we use to get our pizza and that is just the pizza I had been dreaming of. The crust wasn't as good (they never are) but the rest was just as I remembered..wonderful...

No comments: